Our care for the community and for our clients gives us the power to continue work and help those that need cleaning services and plumbing even during the COVID-19 outbreak. We are fully aware that the crisis gives no break to any family. Emergencies occur and repairs are still needed, but we are committed to taking every precaution possible to keep San Diego neighborhoods and homes healthy and safe.
Here, at 1st Response, we keep us updated on the coronavirus outbreak and on all the new regulations. We rigorously follow the recommendations made by the World Health Organization and Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for all our residential services.
Before we visit your homes for cleaning or plumbing emergencies or repairs, we consider you should be fully informed about the security and healthy measures we take during these challenging times:
- We revised our cleaning and disinfecting policies in order to fully respect the CDC’s new rules and recommendations.
- We regularly sanitize our offices, trucks, and tools, focusing on high-contact and high-traffic areas.
- We equipped all our service vehicles with cleaning dispensing units to disinfect the work areas.
- We constantly train and inform our employees, especially the technicians that enter your homes, on the best and latest health practices amid the COVID-19 outbreak.
- While in the field, our employees know they should clean their hands often, wear masks and gloves, cover their shoes, avoid close contact, including handshaking with clients – please take it as a gesture of care!
We are here to serve and help homeowners from the San Diego area, while we maintain the lowest health risk possible for our employees and clients. Do not hesitate to call us at (858) 203-0930 for any emergency plumbing or cleaning services!